Saturday, June 4, 2011

Am I really blogging? Lol

Another blog.. who cares right? I may be writing to myself, but that's ok :)

The past year i haven't written as much as i would have liked. Too many things going on in my head for me to put pen to paper to make sense of it all. I've always liked to write, its been a good outlet for my creativity and thoughts that i sometimes have a hard time expressing. I have started writing what I hope to turn into an actual story... I wish i had more time for it! In the meantime, i'll post random thoughts, short stories, musings, etc.

4 comments:

  1. You go, Cabbers. Looking forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting you to say the things I've be wanting to hear...for so many years...

    ReplyDelete
  3. geeze, I hope I don't let you down! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are blogging! I've been aching to do it myself but not sure anyone cares what I have to say ;-). I like the idea of just doing it for yourself (myself)and if somewhere along the way it amuses/provokes/helps someone else then all the better.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete